Resistance and Durability
Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s Mold-Shield™ mold-resistant papers provide support in the areas of energy efficiency and improved durability & longevity for your products.
Mold-Shield™ mold and mildew resistance technology can be utilized in addition to additional surface treatments including Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s Flame-Gard™ flame resistance, water resistance, grease & oil resistance, and heat resistance.
Find out more about our Flame-Gard® here.
- Building & Construction applications – interior walls, attics and ceilings (insulation facing, ceiling beams, interior panels, exterior siding, Gypsum joint tape, ceiling tile backers)
- Filtration media – evaporative cooling, desiccant pouches
- Home applications – cutting boards, countertops/tables, flooring backer, furniture
- Horticulture/floral applications
- Personal care industry (i.e. soap wrapper, soap boxes)
- trulyNatural®: Find out more about the trulyNatural® technology here.
- Pre or Post Consumer Recycled
- MF – Machine Finish
- MG - Machine Glazed
- XKL® - Extensible
Discover our products made with the Mold-Shield™ technology:
Ahlstrom-Munksjö uses fiber from responsible and legal sources and all products qualify for Chain of Custody Forestry Credits and Certification.