We offer a complete range of technologies suitable for the manufacture of civil face masks.
Our fabrics are developed to meet high levels of protection, providing filtration performance and reliability. The materials are soft and non-skin irritant, combining improved comfort while protecting the user against projections of saliva.
Ahlstrom-Munksjö product portfolio for civil face masks types includes different technologies to fully accommodate our customers’ manufacturing requirements:
- Reliance® SMS 200 and Reliance® SMS 300 are 100% polypropylene-based. The fabric is strong and durable, with low lint and excellent bacterial barrier
- Reliance® Dextex 200 and Reliance® Dextex 300 wetlaid nonwovens are softer and stronger cellulose-based materials, providing excellent bacterial barrier
- Extia® Protect is Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s latest comprehensive portfolio, capable of protecting patients and people worldwide.
- High-performance filter media compliant with international standards
- Wetlaid nonwoven products for comfortable and safe inner and outer coverstock layers and well as for lace materials
- The high performance filter media complies with international standards, including French Standard AFNOR S76-001 Category 1 level.
- >> Civil masks for Europe (excluding Finland)
- >> Civil masks Finland
- >> Civil masks Americas