NatureMold™ is a sustainable molding material which has many benefits
- It is made from renewable raw materials and is biodegradable and compostable according EN 13432 and OK Compost HOME standards (TÜV Austria)
- By design Genuine Vegetable Parchment provides excellent grease resistance and outstanding wet strength
- For extra release, a coating is possible
- This versatile material works all the way the from food production line to industrial freezers, and from home freezer to oven or microwave to the end-consumer’s table
- NatureMold™ has a wide recommended utilization temperature range: from -40˚C/F to 220˚C/428˚F
NatureMold™ can be converted as a single layer or laminated with paperboard before converting
- In a single layer; NatureMold™ is flexible and strong and is most suitable for rolled rim converting (up to 150 GSM in one layer)
- Laminated with paperboard, NatureMold™ is suitable for thermoforming food trays and containers for ready-meals, pizza, bake-and-serve trays and service counter/deli/takeaway applications
Whether converted in a single layer or laminated with paperboard, NatureMold™ works all the way from the food production line to industrial freezers, and from home freezer to oven or microwave to the end-consumer’s table.
Find out more about the Genuine Vegetable Parchment technology here
This product and more participate in transitioning packaging ƒrom Plastic to Purpose.
Learn more about our philosophy and our webinars regarding the possibility of fiber-based solutions here