- Complete product offering – from cellulosic to 100% synthetic, delivering efficiency levels from M5 to E12, matching specific market needs
- Flame retardant and conductive treatments – matching the most demanding industrial process requirements
- Delivers longer filter lifetime – due to optimal pulse cleaning properties
- Excellent pleating performance – throughout the range
Ahlstrom-Munksjö offers a complete range of media developed for cartridge filter elements based on our market reference wetlaid platforms. The self-supported structure combines highest pleatability, optimal filtration performance and excellent pulse self-cleaning properties. Delivering extended lifetime and multiple functionalization to match individual industry needs.
Ahlstrom-Munksjö APC portfolio includes: CellTech APC, Nano APC, the unique StatGuard® dissipative filter media family and award-winning Extia®, a comprehensive range of 100%
synthetic, highly durable media, designed for most challenging operating conditions
New Expanded range for APC
Ahlstrom-Munksjö introduces the expanded range of Ahlstrom-Munksjö Extia®. It is highly durable filtration media, designed to extend filtration life time for Air Pollution Control applications.
Since the introduction of Extia® 1000 in November 2018, we are now excited to introduce the new expanded range of products:
- A complete Extia® mid-efficiency range – includes flame retardant, surface conductive and food approved versions, tailor-made to meet the safety requirements of specific industrial Air Pollution Control applications
- An Extia® high-efficiency range – reaching efficiency levels up to EN1822 H13, specifically designed for applications with very fine particles and critical dusts
Extending filtration lifetime by more than 40%, helping customers to extend operational duration, before needing to change the filters.
Click here to find out more about Expanded Extia® range