Ahlstrom-Munksjö offers a complete, multipurpose range of products for digital-transfer textile printing applications.
ECOJET PROTECT™ Protection Tissue Product Range
Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s Protection Tissue is an high quality MG unbleached paper that effectively protects and increases the lifetime of calender and heat press belts, while preventing ink penetration.
- Available substances 17-35 gsm
- Wide format capabilities, up to 504 cm / 198”
- Highly consistent characteristics
- Multiple manufacturing sites Europe and the Americas
- Provides effective and reliable protection
- Allows optimized process settings for best print definition
- Extremely lightweight delivering best yield
- Suitable for direct print protection
- Based on 100% sustainable unbleached pulp made with fibers from the Swedish forest, sourced within a 100 kilometers radius from the plant Billingsfors in Sweden. This gives us full control of the whole process from the start.
- Available with Chain of Custody Forest Certification (FSC®, SFI® and PEFCTM certifications)
All products are controlled against product specifications every step of the way by our experts in Laboratory and by Technical Customer Service.
For more information please contact email@example.com or fill in the form below.