Our ReliaFlow™ glass and polyester conjugate pads are suitable for a wide range of diagnostics applications such as infectious disease screening, pregnancy tests, drug abuse monitoring, animal screening and food and beverage testing.
They provide improved conjugate line dispensing and performance consistency, reducing time for test completion and costs of reagents.
ReliaFlow™ glass and polyester conjugate pads provide improved conjugate line dispense and performance consistency, reducing time for test completion and costs of reagents.
They are suitable for a wide range of diagnostics applications including:
- Infectious disease screening
- Pregnancy tests
- Drug abuse monitoring
- Veterinary diagnostics
- Food and beverage testing
- Environmental safety
The newly designed microfiber glass conjugate pad, ReliaFlow™ 8917, offers better uniformity intended to improve the coefficient of variability (CV). These two grades are naturally hydrophilic and differ in the amount of blocking agent contained with the conjugate pad.
Our pretreatment capabilities
Additionally, Ahlstrom-Munksjö offers ReliaFlow™, a conjugate release pad pretreated with a standard chemistry, applied by an automated continuous process providing a cost-effective and uniform application of the chemistry solution for consistent performance.
- Dry gold to conjugate pad without compromising quality
- Produce rapid re-wetting of the pad during use of test
- Increase level of gold release to improve sensitivity on average 25+% increase in line visibility
- Improve consistency of gold release with uniform of surface due to continuous automated application of solution
- Maintain reproducible performance over time
|Grade||Basis Weight||Caliper||Wicking Rate||Water Absorption||Composition|
|g/m²||mm||s/ 4 cm||mg/cm²|
|62||0.33||7 (s/2 cm)||31||Microglass Fiber w/Binder|
|50||0.25||12 (s/2 cm)||46||Chopped Glass w/Binder|
|75||0.38||3 (s/2 cm)||63||Chopped Glass w/Binder|
|75||0.43||5 (s/2 cm)||79||Chopped Glass w/Binder|
|75||0.42||5 (s/2 cm)||57||Polyester Fibers w/Binder|
|ReliaFlow™||100||0.42||21||37||Pretreated Polyester Fibers|