- Conform to PM2.5 monitoring according to EPA test method
- High purity and dust-free
- High weight stability
- High lot-to-lot stability and well defined filter dimensions
- Chemically resistant
Ahlstrom-Munksjö offers a wide range of membranes, glass microfiber filters and quartz microfiber filters used to collect particles and aerosols.
The portfolio includes filters with hydrophobic binders to ensure the required strength in wet conditions as well as binder-free hydrophilic filters.
Ahlstrom-Munksjö PTFE membrane with PP ring conforms to US EPA PM2.5 method (40 CFR, part 50 Appendix L) and is manufactured under clean room condition class 100 000.
- Tested for Alkalinity (section 2.12 EPA/600/R-94/038b): <25µeq/g of filter
- Tested for Drop Test weight stability (section 2.12 EPA/600/R-94/038b): <20µg
- Tested for Temperature weight stability (section 2.12 EPA/600/R-94/038b): <20µg
- Tested for Hygroscopic stability (section 2.12 EPA/600/R-94/038b): <10µg
|Membrane||Pure PTFE supported by a polypropylene ring|
|Diameter||46.2mm ± 0.2mm|
|Pore size||2 µm|
|Aerosol collection (0,3µm)||>99.7%|
|Membrane thickness||40µm ± 5µm|
|Support ring thickness||0.4mm ± 0.2mm|