- Wide variety of polymers and pore sizes available
- High lot-to-lot reliability for consistent filtration quality
- Production according to the highest quality standards
- Various filter diameters and pack sizes available on demand
- Gridded membrane filters available for easy colony counting
Ahlstrom-Munksjö offers gridded sterile membranes packed individually specifically designed to save time when performing colony counting and microbiological quality control. These cellulose nitrate membranes are available in a 47 and 50 mm ready-to-use standard size and support optimum colony growth.
Ahlstrom-Munksjö supplies a wide range of plain white non-sterile microfiltration membranes used to remove particles and microorganisms from various organic solvents and aqueous solutions.
ReliaDisc™ membrane filters are offered in the most popular membrane materials for diverse applications including:
- Particle retention and collection
- Sterile filtration of solutions
- Microbiological applications for cell growth and colony counting
- Particulate analysis
- Air monitoring applications
- Microbiological analysis of potable and waste waters