Ahlstrom-Munksjö Gypsum Joint Tape papers meet ASTM C475 standards for Type I or Type II papers after converting. In addition, we develop customized products to meet individual customer or regional preferences.
Adhera® Gypsum Joint Tape backing is known for the following characteristics that maximize performance:
- Consistent and uniform converting performance
- Superior lay-up bond development
- Controlled and consistent dimensional stability
- Excellent sanding characteristics
- Outstanding wet strength
- High tensile strength
- Ability to customize products to meet specific customer needs
- Outstanding and consistent performance with all taping methods, and equipment types: Bazooka, Banjo, Hand
|Product||For Conversion To:||Caliper|
|Joint Tape – Standard||ASTM C475 – Type I||8.6||218|
|Joint Tape – Heavy||ASTM C475 – Type II||10||254|
|Joint Tape – Light||N/A||7.7||178|
Ahlstrom-Munksjö uses fiber from responsible and legal sources and all products qualify for Chain of Custody Forestry Credits and Certification.