- Wide variety of membranes and pore sizes available
- High lot-to-lot reliability and reproducibility for consistent filtration quality
- Ultra-pure production facility in Germany according to the highest quality standards
- Transparent syringe filter housing for full visual control
- High quality housing construction and welding to prevent any leaking
Ahlstrom-Munksjö offers a wide variety of syringe filters for convenient sample preparation and fluid sterilization. Cellulose Acetate (CA) and Polyether Sulfone (PES) membranes are ideal for samples containing proteins and generally recommended for aqueous solutions filtration. Nylon (NY), PTFE and Regenerated Cellulose (RC) membranes are recommended for organic solvents filtration.
We also offer syringe filters for highly loaded aqueous solutions including a glass fiber prefilter and a cellulose acetate membrane.
ReliaPrep™ Syringe Filters are offered in several different membranes and sizes to accommodate a variety of sample matrices for demanding sample preparation and microfiltration applications such as:
- Sample clarification/particulate removal
- Filtration of solvents used for chromatography applications
- Filtration of biological samples, tissue cultures, proteins and nucleic acids
- Sterile filtration and venting
Our syringe filters are available in sterile, single packed or non-sterile packaging.