We pursue continuous improvement in each stage of our value chain:
- Upstream, we seek to ensure that the fibers, chemicals, and other inputs we use come from ethical and responsible partners with whom we can be proud to work. Learn more about our Supplier Code of Conduct
- In our own operations, we strive to create a safe and healthy environment where our employees can thrive, effectively manage resources, and engage our host communities as long-term partners. Learn more about our work on the People and Planet pages.
- Downstream, we work to create innovative products that have better performance and safer materials, use fewer resources and have a lower impact than alternative options. Learn more about our work on the Products and Prosperity pages.
We work to build strong relationships with:
- Our customers, who are as diverse as our product portfolio
- Our investors, who help sustain our business success over the long-term
- Our employees, whose talent and dedication is at the heart of everything we accomplish
- Our suppliers, who provide the specialized fibers and other inputs that make our work possible
- Local communities, who host our production sites and are our neighbors
Our sustainability work is rooted in our Code of Conduct and Sustainability Policy and is governed by our Sustainable Business Council. As a participant of the United Nations Global Compact, we organize our sustainability work according to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and according to the material topics we identify and develop through dialogue with our stakeholders.
We have been recognized for our sustainability performance by receiving the EcoVadis Gold Rating for two consecutive years and we will use our sustainability momentum to expand the role of fiber-based solutions for a sustainable everyday life. Learn more about our approach and work in our Annual & Sustainability Report.