Special Ahlstrom-Munksjö petfood papers offer the best quality and reliability in a growing and highly demanding market.
They are exceptionally robust to withstand the extreme constraints that are exerted on high-speed bag forming lines. Ahlstrom-Munksjö flexible packaging papers for petfood bags are developed to perfectly defy the heat and grease of the pellets and, importantly, the high filling speeds and variable weights (up to 15 kgs or more) of the most high performing automatic filling lines.
Our Alipack™ paper for inner liners comes unbleached or in white. Its resistance to grease is outstanding. Our Gervalux™ papers for outer liners are crack-fold and grease resistant. They also offer excellent printability. Your petfood bags will stand out remarkably on every store shelf.
- Crack-fold resistance for impeccable bags from first opening until the last pellet
- Excellent printability for outstanding shelf appeal
- High mechanical properties for reliable and efficient converting processes
- Outstanding grease resistance for impeccably stain-free petfood bags
- Perfect surfaces for extrusion for trouble-free and efficient converting processes
- Trouble-free runs on high-speed bag-forming lines
- White or unbleached for product differentiation, offering a high-end and/or authentic look
- Inner ply for pellet bags
- Outer ply for pellet bags
For more information, please contact email@example.com