So many reasons to love Genuine Vegetable Parchment
Genuine Vegetable Parchment (GVP) is a baking paper made out of 100% cellulose with no additives. It can be used up to 220C/428F, making it ideal for most cooking and baking processes.
Save time and maximize your ingredients
- Use it to save cleaning time and effort by protecting cooking instruments. GVP offers a complete grease barrier
- Its excellent release properties will also allow your creations to be right the first time. No more wasted product!
A versatile cooking partner
- Our product can be used in a wide variety of cooking methods, including oven baking, steaming, boiling, pan frying. Genuine Vegetable Parchment can handle it all!
Safe and Natural
- Thanks to Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s unique production process, there are no fibers left on our baking paper, and so, no fibers in your food products either
- GVP is biodegradable and produced from responsibly sourced and renewable wood pulp, certified according to FSC™ and PEFC™ standards
The ultimate branding experience
- To enhance your customers' experience of your brand, our unique ink-free patterning ensures brand recognition (and protection against counterfeits!) for your product in a safe way
- Color your parchment with a range of BfR and FDA approved colors for more vibrant branding
Genuine Vegetable Parchment benefits
- Grease barrier with no chemical agents
- Stronger in water
- Resistant to high temperatures up to 220C/ 428F
- Excellent nonstick properties
- No loose fibers
- Biodegradable up to 98%
- Variety of usages
Get to you know your kitchen hero
Unibake® lets home users express their creativity
With a silky feel, adapted for all usages in the home, Unibake allows the home cook to bake in a hygienic way and to minimize mess:
- It can go from the freezer to the oven without breaking or bursting, or be used wet to conform to moulds or roll out sushi.
- The release coating helps you enjoy a no mess, no fuss cooking experience.