Brands owners and retailers are highly committed to developing more eco-friendly packaging for everyday products, increasingly searching for plastic-free alternatives when possible. At Ahlstrom-Munksjö, we believe we have only seen the beginning of how fiber-based materials can be used.
Solving challenges creatively
In food packaging, consumers have high levels of concern regarding packaging waste, packaging reduction and are increasingly sensitive to packaging that are more environmentally-friendly.
At Ahlstrom-Munksjö, our teams of flexible minds work together with the entire value chain to address the ever-changing demands of new products, markets, and customers on a global scale.
Collaboration allow us to ask the right question, making sure the products we use on a daily basis look good, taste good, and protect us and our environment.
Finding endless possibilities in paper
We believe we can do a lot with fiber-based materials. We create, test, and challenge our paper solutions to help make packaging more convenient, safer, lighter, and biodegradable and ensuring it is fit-for-purpose.
Blending attractive and eco-friendly
Everyday paper-based products make consumers’ lives easier. Our solutions combine sustainable attributes and high-performance for very demanding end-uses.
- Used as hamburger wrapping or French fries sachet, our range of grease-resistant wrapping papers ensure a tasty and sustainable experience
- Sweets are well protected when wrapped in sustainable twisting papers, protecting us and our environment
- Achieve the “perfect pop” by using our safe grease-resistant paper solutions for microwave popcorn bags
- Petfood bags made with our grease-resistant papers keep pellets well protected and ensure bags stay glossy and upright on the shelves
- Bread & Pastry
- Butter & Margarine
- Fast food
- Confectionery, Chocolate, Snacking
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Pet Food & Multiwall
- Soup & Sauces
To know more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org