- Facilitated wrapping of medical instruments and devices
- Allow sterilization due to good penetration and removal of sterilizing agent
- Maintain sterility of medical devices during handling and storage
- Enable aseptic presentation at the point of use
- Compliant with ISO 11607-1 and EN 868-2 standards
Selecting the most appropriate Sterile Barrier System (SBS) for use in Central Sterilization Service Department (CSSD) is a challenging responsibility and plays a key role in infection prevention and patient safety.
Ahlstrom-Munksjö Reliance® single use sterilization wraps help to prevent microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, spores) from easily gaining access to the tray content, allow sterilization, provide physical protection, maintain sterility up to the point of use and allow aseptic presentation.
Our Reliance® product range is comprised of various types of fabric, manufactured from 100% cellulose, cellulose + synthetic and 100% synthetic fibers.
The wide range and combination of sterilization wraps enables our customers to select the most appropriate Sterile Barrier System to meet their requirements and finds application in:
- Sterilization wraps for terminally sterilized medical devices
- Filter for containers
- Overwrap for single use Custom Procedure Trays (CPT)
- Tray liner for moisture absorption and protection of the tray