Heavy-duty baking papers adapted for intense usage
Can be reused multiple times
Can go from the freezer to the oven without breaking or bursting, or used wet
Premium release coating for outstanding non-stick properties
Our range of high density greaseproof papers and our certified home compostable, premium baking paper made with our unique parchment technology which allows you to cook and bake with complete grease barrier and high temperature resistance.
- Our pro baking products have a sturdy, heavy-duty feel that can withstand intense usage
- Our products are durable and can be reused multiple times without losing their integrity
- They can go from the freezer to the oven without breaking or bursting, or used wet to preserve GN pans
- The premium release coating means great non-stick properties that yield maximum results with your ingredients
Depending on your needs, our three ranges of products will help the professional cook deliver perfect results every time in a cost effective way.
- Unibake® Grillon, a parchment product, can withstand the most intense usage and deliver with the most delicate foods with its premium silicone coating
- Unibake® Classic, a lighter weight parchment product, is geared to everyday professional usage
- Culinera®: Food release, water holdout, grease resistance for all baking applications, include a breadth of standard bleached and environmentally sensitive natural options – all custom designed to protect and present a wide range of baked goods
Find out more about our Genuine Vegetable Parchment and other supporting technologies here.
Examples of usage in the professional kitchen:
- Line GN pans and baking sheets to minimize cleaning time and avoid Repeated stress injury
- Interleaving meats for easy storage in the freezer
- Steaming meats and vegetables as well as dumplings
- Piping tool
- Line tools like panini press to avoid cross contamination
- Even pan fry delicate foods