- Our pro baking products have a sturdy, heavy-duty feel that can withstand intense usage
- Our products are durable and can be reused multiple times without losing their integrity
- They can go from the freezer to the oven without breaking or bursting, or used wet to preserve GN pans
- The premium release coating means great non-stick properties that yield maximum results with your ingredients
Depending on your needs, our three ranges of products will help the professional cook deliver perfect results every time in a cost effective way.
- Grillon, a parchment product, can withstand the most intense usage and deliver with the most delicate foods with its premium silicone coating
- Unibake, a lighter weight parchment product, is geared to everyday professional usage
- Culinera®: Food release, water holdout, grease resistance for all baking applications
Examples of usage in the professional kitchen:
- Line GN pans and baking sheets to minimize cleaning time and avoid Repeated stress injury
- Interleaving meats for easy storage in the freezer
- Steaming meats and vegetables as well as dumplings
- Piping tool
- Line tools like panini press to avoid cross contamination
- Even pan fry delicate foods
Our Culinera™ Baking Papers
Culinera® Baking Papers include a breadth of standard bleached and environmentally sensitive natural options – all custom designed to protect and present a wide range of baked goods.
Our parchment products Grillon® and Unibake®
Grillon® and Unibake® are baking sheets made of our unique Genuine Vegetable Parchment (learn more below) for professional usage:
So many reasons to love Genuine Vegetable Parchment
Genuine Vegetable Parchment (GVP) is a baking paper made out of 100% cellulose with no additives. It can be used up to 220C/428F, making it ideal for most cooking and baking processes.
Save time and maximize your ingredients
Use it to save cleaning time and effort by protecting cooking instruments. GVP offers a complete grease barrier.
Its excellent release properties will also allow your creations to be right the first time. No more wasted product!
A versatile cooking partner
Our product can be used in a wide variety of cooking methods, including oven baking, steaming, boiling, pan frying. Genuine Vegetable Parchment can handle it all!
Safe and Natural
Thanks to Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s unique production process, there are no fibers left on our baking paper, and so, no fibers in your food products either.
GVP is biodegradable and produced from responsibly sourced and renewable wood pulp, certified according to FSC® and PEFC™ standards.
The ultimate branding experience
To enhance your customers' experience of your brand, our unique ink-free patterning ensures brand recognition (and protection against counterfeits!) for your product in a safe way.
Color your parchment with a range of BfR and FDA approved colors for more vibrant branding.
Genuine Vegetable Parchment benefits
- Grease barrier with no chemical agents
- Stronger in water
- Resistant to high temperatures up to 220C/ 428F
- Excellent nonstick properties
- No loose fibers
- Biodegradable up to 98%
- Variety of usages