In a professional kitchen
- Our pro baking products have a sturdy, heavy-duty feel that can withstand intense usage
- Our products are durable and can be reused multiple times without losing their integrity (when hygiene conditions allow)
- They can go from the freezer to the oven without breaking or bursting, or used wet to preserve GN pans
- The premium release coating means great non-stick properties that yield maximum results with your ingredients
- Our range of liners is available in bleached and trulyNatural® unbleached versions
Depending on your needs, our three ranges of products will help the professional cook deliver perfect results every time in a cost effective way.
- Grillon®: our premium compostable parchment liner, can withstand the most intense usage and deliver with the most delicate foods with its premium silicone coating
- Unibake®: also a parchment product, is geared to everyday professional usage
- DuraBake™: Our silicone coated High Density Greaseproof solution for food release, water holdout, grease resistance for all baking applications, optimum for frozen goods during freeze/thaw/baking process in addition to confectionary release
Find out more about our Genuine Vegetable Parchment and other supporting technologies here.
Examples of usage in the professional kitchen:
- Line GastroNorm pans and baking sheets to minimize cleaning time and avoid Repeated stress injury
- Interleaving meats for easy storage in the freezer
- Steaming meats and vegetables as well as dumplings
- Using as a piping tool
- Line tools like panini press to avoid cross contamination
- Even pan fry delicate foods
Institutional & commercial usage
For commercial and institutional usage, we provide convenience and health and safety compliance.
- EZBake™: our versatile single use grease proof paper protects pans and baking sheet, making it easier to reduce RSI (Repeated Stress Injury) and maintain a spotless hygiene in commercial and institutional cooking and are available in bleached and trulyNatural® papers.
This product and more participate in transitioning packaging ƒrom Plastic to Purpose.
Learn more about our philosophy and our webinars regarding the possibility of fiber-based solutions here