- With a silky feel, adapted for all usages in the home, our baking papers allow the home cook to bake in a hygienic way and to minimize mess
- Our products can go from the freezer to the oven without breaking or bursting, or be used wet to conform to molds or roll out sushi
- The release coating helps you enjoy a no mess, no fuss cooking experience
Depending on your needs, our three ranges of products will help the home cook to bake in a hygienic and no fuss no muss way.
- Unibake is geared to intense home usage with the unique parchment technology (learn more below)
- Culinera® (available in America only) offers non-sticking performance in standard bleached and trulyNatural® papers
- Aderpack offers a classic product for every day baking in the home
Examples of usages in the home kitchen
- Baking cookies
- Baking a pizza
- Rolling out sushi
- Line a baking mold for easy release (also use wet for easy conforming)
- Protect grater for easy clean up
Two-side siliconized Aderpack™ baking papers withstand temperatures of up to 220°C and are perfect for baking pies, pizzas, cakes and croissants at home.
And to bake or produce even more sustainably, our Aderpack™ baking paper comes in a 35 g/m² low basis weight for a lower environmental footprint while maintaining high release performance and temperature resistance.
Ace every bake with non-sticking performance that always delivers. MF and Glassine finishes, 34-98 GSM, available in bleached and trulyNatural® papers. Custom designed for use as panliners, baking cupstock, silicone coating base.
Unibake is a pan liner made of our unique Genuine Vegetable Parchment (learn more below) for demanding home usage.
So many reasons to love Genuine Vegetable Parchment
Genuine Vegetable Parchment (GVP) is a baking paper made out of 100% cellulose with no additives. It can be used up to 220C/428F, making it ideal for most cooking and baking processes.
Save time and maximize your ingredients
Use it to save cleaning time and effort by protecting cooking instruments. GVP offers a complete grease barrier.
Its excellent release properties will also allow your creations to be right the first time. No more wasted product!
A versatile cooking partner
Our product can be used in a wide variety of cooking methods, including oven baking, steaming, boiling, pan frying. Genuine Vegetable Parchment can handle it all!
Safe and Natural
Thanks to Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s unique production process, there are no fibers left on our baking paper, and so, no fibers in your food products either.
GVP is biodegradable and produced from responsibly sourced and renewable wood pulp, certified according to FSC® and PEFC™ standards.
The ultimate branding experience
To enhance your customers' experience of your brand, our unique ink-free patterning ensures brand recognition (and protection against counterfeits!) for your product in a safe way.
Color your parchment with a range of BfR and FDA approved colors for more vibrant branding.
Genuine Vegetable Parchment benefits
- Grease barrier with no chemical agents
- Stronger in water
- Resistant to high temperatures up to 220C/ 428F
- Excellent nonstick properties
- No loose fibers
- Biodegradable up to 98%
- Variety of usages