Our range of industrial grade baking and steaming papers withstand temperatures of up to 220°C and are suitable for industrial usage and for ready to bake rolled dough and dough cans.
- Unibake: Genuine Vegetable parchment technology (learn more below), especially good when resistance to humidity is needed
- Culinera®: Food release, water holdout, grease resistance for all baking applications
- Prepera®: Offering grease-resistance and strength for vacuum packaged, frozen/thaw, and pre-cooked applications
- Aderpack: two-side siliconized natural greaseproof paper adapted to most industrial uses; 35 gsm version to be even more sustainable
A few usage examples in an industrial process
- Suitable for usage with any type of rolled dough (refrigerated or frozen aisle)
- Suitable for frozen dough sheets for professional usage
- For industrial dumpling processes, our papers guarantee that your product won’t stick to the line and will be perfectly steamed
- Prepera® is suitable bacon layout, meat and cheese interleave, and meat wrap
Unibake & Aderpack
Unibake and Aderpack baking papers can be used in industrial processes like rolled dough to protect the product before use and provide an enjoyable usage experience once the dough is unwrapped
- Optimize your production process thanks to very good dimensional stability even in frozen or humid environments
- Your product is protected against sticking on itself until end usage
- The inherent baking performance of our papers is revealed when the consumer uses it in their oven
- Our papers have wet strength to keep your line clean and your dumplings perfectly steamed
So many reasons to love Genuine Vegetable Parchment
Genuine Vegetable Parchment (GVP) is a baking paper made out of 100% cellulose with no additives. It can be used up to 220C/428F, making it ideal for most cooking and baking processes.
Save time and maximize your ingredients
Use it to save cleaning time and effort by protecting cooking instruments. GVP offers a complete grease barrier.
Its excellent release properties will also allow your creations to be right the first time. No more wasted product!
A versatile cooking partner
Our product can be used in a wide variety of cooking methods, including oven baking, steaming, boiling, pan frying. Genuine Vegetable Parchment can handle it all!
Safe and Natural
Thanks to Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s unique production process, there are no fibers left on our baking paper, and so, no fibers in your food products either.
GVP is biodegradable and produced from responsibly sourced and renewable wood pulp, certified according to FSC® and PEFC™ standards.
The ultimate branding experience
To enhance your customers' experience of your brand, our unique ink-free patterning ensures brand recognition (and protection against counterfeits!) for your product in a safe way
Color your parchment with a range of BfR and FDA approved colors for more vibrant branding.
Genuine Vegetable Parchment benefits
- Grease barrier with no chemical agents
- Stronger in water
- Resistant to high temperatures up to 220C/ 428F
- Excellent nonstick properties
- No loose fibers
- Biodegradable up to 98%
- Variety of usages