- Extensive packaging range including inner and outer bag materials for bean or ground coffee and lids and sticks materials for instant coffee
- Crack-fold resistance for bags that stay impeccable
- Excellent grease resistance for stain-free bags that stay looking good on any shelf
- Outstanding printability, smoothness and gloss for high stand-out in-store
Discover our packaging solutions dedicated to the most exigent coffee roasters: the Gervalux™ range offers outstanding grease resistance for your coffee bean bags, Cristalline® MC enhances the transparency of your instant coffee lids and Gerstar™ improves the appeal of your ground coffee bags thanks to excellent printability.
Whether the production technology for the inner or outer bag is laminating, varnishing or extruding, discover our packaging solutions
- Excellent grease resistance for stain-free bags that look good on the shelf for as long as you need
- Outstanding printability, smoothness and gloss to stand-out in the store
Our product range for coffee bags:
- Gervalux™ range, an outstanding grease and crack-fold resistance for your coffee beans bags
- Gerstar™ to improve the appeal of your ground coffee bags thanks to an excellent printability and crack-fold resistance: bags stay impeccable from shelf until litter
- PFOA-free Coralpack, the new generation of grease resistant papers for your coffee beans bags
Instant coffee lid:
Cristalline® MC allows you to enhance the transparency of your instant coffee lids.
- It is suitable for laminating (Alufoil, OPP, PE, PET,…) and varnishing
- Light GSM paper
- Has excellent smoothness to provide strong sealing on glass and plastic rims
Instant coffee portions
Gerbier™ HDS for coffee sticks packaging is suitable for laminating and offers good gloss for a luxurious user experience.
Its heat-resistant coating allows keeping the gloss even on the seal lines and its very good printability make it an ideal partner for strong branding.
Gerbier™ HDS is available is a wide variety of grammages ranging from 40 to 60g/m².