- Delivers longer filter life time, due to optimal self-cleaning properties
- Extended performances in humid conditions due to specific fiber blend
- High corrugation and ideal pleating performances
- High efficiency F9 nano-coating available for better protection
- Flame Retardant and Conductive treatments available for higher safety
Air Pollution control media reduces industrial emissions and helps to protect the environment.
Ahlstrom-Munksjö has a complete range of media developed for cartridge filter elements based on our market reference CellTech platform. The self-supported structure combines highest pleatability, optimal filtration performances and excellent pulse self-cleaning properties.
Delivering extended lifetime and multiple functionalization to match individual customer needs.
Ahlstrom-Munksjö APC portfolio includes CellTech APC, Nano APC and the unique StatGuard™ conductive filter media family.
A new product -
Created by Ahlstrom-Munksjo specifically for Industrial Filtration markets, Extia® is a 100% synthetic, highly durable, pulse cleanable filter media, designed to last longer in all operating conditions.
Extia® 1000 is positioned for dust filtration cartridge applications, helping to protect people and the environment.
Click here to find out more