- Improved milk quality and efficient milking process thanks to the optimized filtration performance and milk flow rate through the material
- Certified for food contact safety, resulting in the highest reliability and product safety
- Focus on high and consistent quality with processes certified at ISO9001 and 14001
Ahlstrom-Munksjö Trinitex® media for milk filtration guarantees optimal performance thanks to its multilayer construction.
The optimized filtration performance and milk flow rate through the material bring a positive contribution to the quality of milk and increased efficiency in the milking process, while the durability of our filter media meets the strictest market requirements, resulting in no negative surprises for the end user.
- High slow rate through the material
- Consistent quality guarantees fast and efficient converting with minimum waste
- Full product range for all filter types from 20 g/m² to 150 g/m²
For the converter, the consistent quality guarantees fast and efficient converting with minimum waste, resulting in cost savings in the production of filters.
We offer a full product range for all types of filters, from 20 g/m² to 150 g/m².
|Grade||Basis Weight||Thickness||Air Permeability||
|K314 25||25||210||5800||Disc filters|
|K617 60||60||480||3500||Sock and tube filters|
|K617 80||80||540||2800||Sock and tube filters|
|K600 120||120||850||2060||Sock and tube filters|