- Complete portfolio including cellulose and synthetic blends of fibers
- Highly adaptable to the most common fryer equipment
- Meets FDA and NSF indirect food contact standards
Our high performance materials for hot cooking oil filtration are designed to deliver fast flow with good particle retention, maximizing filtration efficiency.
- Excellent strength burst properties
- Customized roll and shape sizes available
Good filtration of cooking oil aids in achieving consistent food quality.
Filter grades are available in multiple particle retention ranges to meet a variety of flow requirements due to food and oil property combinations. The wet strength is maximized to withstand varying filtration pressures and reduce bursting or rupturing of the media during the oil cleaning process.