- Uniform formation
- Controlled porosity
- Wide basis weight spectrum
- Custom colors
- Environmentally sensitive
Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s saturating papers are engineered to meet uniform saturant (resin and latex) pickup required by manufacturers to meet finished product strength and performance requirements. Our saturating papers also offer dimensional stability and surface properties that meet specific processing needs providing customers with a comprehensive line of quality products.
- Uniform formation - Allows for even saturation and pickup.
- Controlled porosity - Provides optimum saturation properties.
- Basis weight spectrum - Offering a wide basis weight range (35-325 gsm) that offers flexibility for converting needs.
- Custom colors - Offerings include bleached, natural, and blended furnish products with custom color options.
- Strength properties -Consistent and efficient performance is achieved by fiber selection and unique manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally sensitive – Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s saturating products provide environmentally sensitive options that include natural kraft. Using unique processing capabilities, Ahlstrom-Munksjö also has the ability to produce certified products and grades containing up to 100 percent post-consumer waste (PCW). We are pleased to offer our customers Chain of Custody certified papers not only through the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) but also the Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI®) and PEFC®.
|Paper Finishes||Basis Weight||Fiber||Applications|
|MF||41-360 GSM||Bleached and Natural||Overlay,Décor|