With Cristal Evolution™ running speeds of 1,400 envelopes per minute can be achieved on modern, fast-running envelope machines. It's also cost-effective thanks to its easier adhesion (paper-to-paper) and potential savings in glue costs. Cristal Evolution™ is recommended for high volume applications and used by many leading insurance, telecommunications and banking companies.
Envelopes with Cristal Evolution™ windows run smoothly, avoiding static electricity and are recommended by leading machine manufacturers. It is more matt than other window materials thus reduces the glare effect (reflection of indent ray), which can distort the accuracy of optical readers.
- High level of transparency
- Available in 32, 35 and 40 gsm
- Compatible with advanced inserting machines
- Approved by global postal services (e.g. La Poste, USPS etc.)
- Exclusively made from wood-based natural cellulose fibers
- With all-paper envelopes there's no need to sort before recycling
- Harvested from trees grown in sustainably managed forests
- Fully renewable resource, totally recyclable
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org