Ahlstrom-Munksjö ReliaDisc™ Membrane Filters feature the most popular membrane materials for diverse applications, including:
- Particle retention and collection
- Sterile filtration of solutions
- Microbiological applications for cell growth and colony counting
- Particulate analysis
- Air monitoring applications
- Microbiological analysis of potable and waste waters
ReliaDisc™ sterile gridded microbiology membranes
Our gridded sterile membranes are packed individually specifically designed to save time when performing colony counting and microbiological quality control.
ReliaDisc™ non-sterile membrane filters
We supply a wide range of plain white non-sterile microfiltration membranes suitable for the collection or removal of particles and microorganisms from various organic solvents and aqueous solutions.
Our syringe filters are offered in a wide variety of membranes, pore sizes, diameters and connections.
- High lot-to-lot reliability and reproducibility for consistent filtration quality
- Ultra-pure production facility in Germany according to the highest quality standards
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org