So many reasons to love Genuine Vegetable Parchment
Grillon Genuine Vegetable Parchment (GVP) is a baking paper made out of 100% cellulose with no additives. It can be used up to 220C/ 428F, making it ideal for most cooking and baking processes.
Save time and maximize your ingredients
- Use it to save cleaning time and effort by protecting cooking instruments. GVP offers a complete grease barrier
- Its excellent release properties will also help your creations be right first time. No more wasted product!
A versatile cooking partner
- Our products can be used in a wide variety of cooking methods: oven baking, steaming, boiling, pan frying. Genuine Vegetable Parchment can handle it all!
Safe and Natural
- Thanks to Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s unique production process, there are no fibers left on our baking paper, and so, no fibers in your food products either
- GVP is biodegradable and produced from responsibly sourced and renewable wood pulp, certified according to FSC™ and PEFC™ standards
The ultimate branding experience
- To enhance your customers' experience of your brand, our unique ink-free patterning ensures brand recognition (and protection against counterfeits!) for your products in a safe way
- Color your parchment with a range of BfR and FDA approved colors for more vibrant branding
Genuine Vegetable Parchment benefits
- Grease barrier with no chemical agents
- Stronger in water
- Resistant to high temperatures up to 220C/ 428F
- Excellent non-stick properties
- No loose fibers
- Biodegradable up to 98%
- Variety of usages
Get to you know your kitchen hero
Grillon® is perfect for the Pro User
Grillon is a parchment sheet made for professional usage:
- A sturdy, heavy duty feel that can stand intense usage. Grillon 50 is durable and can be reused multiple times without losing its integrity.
- It can go from the freezer to the oven without breaking or bursting, or used wet to preserve GN pans.
- The premium release coating means great non-stick properties that yield maximum results with your ingredients.