Ahlstrom-Munksjö hydraulic filter media deliver optimal and reliable filtration performance for industrial, mobile and aerospace applications.
Keeping hydraulic fluid contaminant-free, reducing maintenance and preventing failures of the fluid power system.
TESTING AND ANALYSIS EXPERTISE
We operate several Multipass test stands globally with capabilities to test flat sheets as well as filters at various flow rates.
We are experts in analyzing the performance of media and filters in order to provide optimum solutions for our customers’ specific requirements.
- Very high filtration efficiency, delivering optimal ratio between particulate removal and pressure drop for the best protection of the fluid power system.
- Gradient dual layer media delivering up to 60% higher dust holding capacity, extending filter change intervals.
- Advance glass microfiber 3D structure with excellent mechanical stability, enhanced consistency and high temperature resistance.
- Extensive flexibility and state-of-the-art capability to laminate protective scrim for improved mechanical and processing performances.
- Dissipative surface treatment available as an option for increased safety and better oil stability, preventing buildup of static charges on the filter media.
For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com