Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s Microglass technology offers single or dual-layer mechanical filtration media with very high efficiency for maximum filtration performance. At a range of submicron to over 30 microns mean flow pore size, Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s proprietary chemistry allows customization of our products to the required level of oleophobic and hydrophobic behavior to guarantee optimum liquid coalescence.
- Engineered design delivers low oil carry-over (OCO) with optimal ratio between efficiency and pressure drop
- Mean flow pore sizes down to low micron levels provide highest separation performance
- Proprietary C6 chemistry allows customizable oleophobic/hydrophobic properties
- Complete elimination of C8 chemistry (PFOA) improves sustainability and guarantees global environmental compliance
- Optimized design and fiber composition provides high tear resistance under air/gas pressure
- Extensive lamination capabilities allow addition of protective scrim to improve mechanical and processing performance without compromising performance
- Comprehensive product testing to industry standards assures dependable performance to the highest levels