Compressed air is an essential utility in industry. It is widely used in multiple applications; as a process fluid, for aeration purposes, to provide energy, to protect equipment and people.
Delivering clean, oil-free compressed air is important to guarantee low maintenance of downstream systems, but becomes critical in sensitive sectors such as food, pharma or medical.
Ahlstrom-Munksjö AOS portfolio offers complete solutions for both:
– Primary filtration stage when the purpose is to separate and recycle oil guaranteeing optimal performance of the compressor.
– Secondary filtration stage when the purpose is to provide the right quality of air, even for most demanding industries.
- Superior coalescing efficiency for cleaner air at low pressure drop; energy savings and extended filter life time
- Complete range of efficiency, oil and water repellency to meet all customer requirements
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Extensive lamination capabilities allowing the addition of protective scream to improve processing behavior without compromising performances for wrapped and pleated filter designs