We will be exhibiting in the 2020 FiltXpo during February 26-28 in Chicago. We will highlight our Extia® range of products during the Expo. Join us at stand #406 and find out how Ahlstrom-Munksjö Extia® is protecting People and the Environment.
We are excited to introduce new Extia® expanded range of products.
Since the introduction of Extia® 1000 in November 2018, we are excited to introduce the new expanded range of products:
- A complete Extia® mid-efficiency range – includes flame retardant, surface conductive and food approved versions, tailor-made to meet the safety requirements of specific industrial Air Pollution Control applications
- Extia® high-efficiency range – reaching efficiency levels up to EN1822 H13, specifically designed for applications with very fine particles and critical dusts
Created by Ahlstrom-Munksjö specifically for Industrial Filtration markets, Extia® is a 100% synthetic, highly durable, pulse cleanable filter media that offers extended filtration lifetime, whilst effectively removing coarse particulates at a lower level of pressure drop.
Key Benefits of Extia®:
- Extended filtration lifetime – helping to extend the operational duration before needing to change the filters
- Effectively removes particulates and dust over total filter time, at lower level of pressure drop – delivering better reduction of industrial emissions and energy savings
- Easier to convert into a filter – delivering faster knife pleating, plus offering suitability for rotary pleating
- A comprehensive product portfolio – including a complete mid efficiency range where additional safety features are required and a high efficiency range, reaching efficiency level up to EN1822 H13
- Supply chain efficiency optimized – with complete portfolio directly available from one reputable supplier
Information about Extia® technology and range:
If you have questions or need more information, please email us
Award winning filter media product
Ahlstrom-Munksjö Extia® wins New Product Award: The American Filtration & Separations Society (AFS) awarded Extia® with the New Product Award in their Annual Awards Luncheon at FiltCon 2019.
It is specifically designed for Industrial Filtration markets. Extia® is a 100% synthetic, highly durable, pulse cleanable filter media, designed to last longer in all operating conditions.