At Ahlstrom-Munksjö, we believe that zero accidents is possible.
The Ahlstrom-Munksjö Group aims to conduct all its activities in a responsible manner to ensure the occupational health, safety and welfare of everyone affected by such activities.
A working environment free from accidents and work-related absenteeism is healthy and motivating for us and our partners` employees and increases profitability and social responsibility.
Our main targets and commitments are:
- Zero Lost Time Accidents (LTA's).
- Shared occupational health and safety policy cascaded to the business area, business unit managers, mill managers and local HSE manager, who build local policies, targets and action plans accordingly.
- Shared key performance indicators, definitions and calculations
- Sharing of best practice, incident feedback and learnings for proactive actions on safety improvements.
- Common Safety Standards, Safety Rules (SR), Life Saving Rules (LSR) and transparency.
- Annual audit at every mill by expert network to audit compliance with policy and standards to support mills to continuously improve safety performance.
- Safety organization and expert network to provide guidance and expertise to help business areas and operative leaders, and various actions and improvements on safety performance.
- Implementation and extension of Behavioural Based Systems (BBS) in all mills.