Through procurement solutions, we aim at creating a sustainable competitive advantage for our business
Corporate procurement is a support function that serves the business of Ahlstrom-Munksjö for holistic cost management of purchase of goods and services. Our main focuses are the security of supply and financial contributions to the business. We act in accordance with ethical and environmental principles.
We have a large range of technologies, that includes paper making, wet laid non-wovens, spun-bond, spun-blown, needle-punch, converting etc. To support our operational processes, we cooperate with innovative companies using state of the art production technologies.
Expectations towards our suppliers
- Suppliers must comply with the Ahlstrom-Munksjo Code of Conduct and Supplier Manual
- Ahlstrom-Munksjo is looking for suppliers who can support our business for a commercial, regulatory and supply chain risk reduction perspective
- Our focus is on total cost of ownership - not only price. We view our relationships on a long term basis
- Suppliers should be committed and able to support us globally - if applicable for the product group
- Suppliers should be willing in cooperation with Ahlstrom-Munksjo to create value for both parties